WE KNOW YOU LOVE US, BUT WE LUVUMOR! If we don't love it, we don't stock it.
Wall Decor Hanging Tool
Our Wall Decor Hanging Tool is the ideal assistant for hanging all your wall decor. Whether it's a single picture frame or a large group of photo frames, a mirror, a clock, artwork, or decorative wall plates. follow these easy steps for using the Wall Decor Hanging Tool and you'll have a professional-looking result in an instant.
1. Hang your frame on either the single hook or the double hooks on the tool.
👉 If your frame is small or lightweight and/or uses hardware like a D-ring, keyhole, or saw-tooth hanger, place it on the single hook.
👉 If your frame is heavy or uses picture wire, place it on the double hooks for greater security and precision.
2. Lower the slider to the top of the frame and tighten the knob.
3. Place the tool and the frame against the wall and move it around to find the perfect spot. The rubber pads on the back of the tool will make sure your wall does not get damaged, and the spirit level will help you see if the frame is level.
4. Once you've found the right spot, use a pencil to mark the wall where the slider intersects the frame on either side for reference.
5. Remove the frame and position the tool horizontally on the pencil marks. Use the spirit level to ensure the slider is perfectly horizontal.
6. Slip your screw or nail into the magnetic slots of the Wall Hanging Decor Tool and gently tap with a hammer to mark where to drill or hammer.
7. Remove the tool and fix your screw or nail to the wall. When you're done hanging your frame, use the spirit level again to see if it is level.
✅ Made of high-quality ABS plastic for durability.